We all know that batteries are used in many electrical […]
We all know that batteries are used in many electrical appliances, but there are also some aspects of the battery that need our attention. Correct use of batteries can better protect our electrical appliances. Specifically, the following aspects need our attention.
(1) Do not mix old and new batteries, and do not mix batteries of the same type but of different types;
(2) Check whether the contact between the electrical appliance and the battery is clean, wipe it with a damp cloth if necessary, and install it according to the correct polarity after it is dry;
(3) Do not disassemble the battery or heat the battery at will;
(4) The opening of the electrical appliance should be cut off after use, and the battery will not need to be removed for a long time.
(5) The primary battery cannot be regenerated by heating, charging or other methods