1. The super capacitor has a fixed polarity, and the po […]
1. The super capacitor has a fixed polarity, and the polarity should be confirmed before use.
2. The supercapacitor should be used under the nominal voltage: when the capacitor voltage exceeds the nominal voltage, it will cause the electrolyte to decompose, at the same time the capacitor will heat up, the capacity will decrease, and the internal resistance will increase and the life will be shortened. In some cases, Can cause the capacitor performance to collapse.
3. Supercapacitors should not be used in high-frequency charging and discharging circuits. High-frequency rapid charging and discharging will cause internal heating of the capacitor, capacity attenuation, and increased internal resistance. In some cases, the performance of the capacitor will collapse.
4. Lifetime of supercapacitors: The ambient temperature has an important influence on the lifespan of supercapacitors. The capacitor should be as far away from the heat source as possible.
5. Voltage drop when the supercapacitor is used as a backup power supply: Because the supercapacitor has a large internal resistance, there is a voltage drop at the moment of discharge.
6. Environmental gas during use: The supercapacitor should not be located in a place where the relative humidity is greater than 85% or contains toxic gases. These environments will lead to corrosion of the lead wire and the capacitor casing, resulting in a broken circuit.
7. Storage of supercapacitors: Supercapacitors cannot be placed in high-temperature and high-humidity environments. They should be stored in an environment with a temperature of -30 + 50 ° C and a relative humidity of less than 60% to avoid sudden temperature rises and falls, as this will cause the product is damaged.
8. The use of supercapacitors on double-sided circuit boards: When supercapacitors are used on double-sided circuit boards, it is necessary to pay attention to the connection points that cannot pass through the places where the capacitors can reach. Due to the way the supercapacitors are installed, it will cause a short circuit.
9. When soldering the capacitor on the circuit board, do not touch the capacitor case to the circuit board, otherwise the solder will penetrate into the capacitor threading hole and affect the performance of the capacitor.
10. After installing the supercapacitor, do not forcibly tilt or twist the capacitor, as this will cause the capacitor leads to loosen and cause performance degradation.
11. Avoid overheating the capacitor during the welding process: if the capacitor is overheated during welding, the service life of the capacitor will be reduced. For example: if a printed circuit board with a thickness of 1.6 mm is used, the welding process should be 260 ℃, the time is not More than 5s.
12. Cleaning after welding: After the capacitor is welded, the circuit board and capacitor need to be cleaned, because some impurities may cause the capacitor to short circuit.
13. When capacitors are used in series: When super capacitors are used in series, there is a problem of voltage balance among the cells. Simple series connection will cause one or more cell capacitors to overvoltage, which will damage these capacitors and affect the overall performance Therefore, when the capacitors are used in series, technical support from the manufacturer is required.
14. Others: For other application problems that occur during the use of supercapacitors, please consult the manufacturer or refer to the relevant technical information in the instructions for use of supercapacitors.
Cixi Brighter Battery Co.,Ltd. is established in 1997, has over 20 years of Alkaline batteries manufacturing experience.