(1) First, select the battery type and size according t […]
(1) First, select the battery type and size according to the requirements of electrical appliances, and decide which type of battery to buy according to the power consumption and characteristics of the electrical appliance. For example, the remote control generally uses ordinary zinc-manganese batteries to meet the requirements. Claim.
(2) Optimizing the products recommended by the management department of the battery industry, and buying brand-name batteries with large market sales and high quality;
(3) Pay attention to check the shelf life of the battery, and buy the battery produced recently. For those batteries whose shelf life is indicated by the generation, it is generally difficult to identify when buying, you should ask;
(4) Pay attention to the appearance of the battery to see if there are any signs of leakage;
(5) The manufacturer, battery polarity, battery model, nominal voltage, trademark, etc. should be indicated on the trademark. When purchasing alkaline manganese batteries, you should look at the model or whether there is ALKALINE or LR.
How to store the battery?
Generally, there is self-discharge inside the battery, commonly known as "power running". The storage time and storage environment of the battery, especially the temperature, have a greater impact on it. Generally, the longer the storage time, the higher the temperature, the more the battery "runs" ; The higher the temperature, the greater the humidity, which will make the battery's conductive contacts rusty and not easy to use, and also increase the battery's "run", so the battery storage conditions are:
(1) The battery storage area should be clean, cool and ventilated;
(2) The temperature should be between 10~30℃, generally should not exceed 40℃; the relative humidity should generally not exceed 65%;
(3) The storage time is not easy to be too long, and the storage should be neatly arranged, and the positive and negative electrodes should not be connected, which may cause short circuit of the battery.