1. Use the charger correctly: 1. Determine whether the […]
1. Use the charger correctly:
1. Determine whether the AC power supply matches the charger input voltage.
2. Determine whether the output voltage of the charger matches the rated voltage of the battery.
3. First plug in the plug that connects the charger to the battery box, and then plug in the AC power plug.
4. The charger is used indoors and should be protected from moisture and vibration. Covering is strictly prohibited when charging, and should be placed in a ventilated place.
2. The battery is used and charged:
1. The battery is most afraid of losing power, and keeping the battery fully charged can prolong the battery life.
2. When charging, the indicator light of the charger is red light first and then green light. After the light turns green, the float charge should be guaranteed for 2 hours, which is good for inhibiting battery vulcanization.
3. Prevent the battery from overcharging:
1. Overcharging of the battery generates a large amount of gas to wash the electrode plate, which accelerates the shedding of active material on the electrode plate and shortens the battery life.
2. Overcharge of the battery accelerates the loss of water, which causes the electrolyte to dry up and the temperature of the battery rises, causing thermal runaway, expansion of the electrode plate, and deformation of the shell.
Four. Prevent the battery from over-discharge:
Pay attention to skills when using the battery car, which can also extend the battery life. Long-term deep discharge will cause the battery plate to soften and shorten the service life.
1. To prevent high current discharge, try to use your feet to assist when starting, uphill and driving against the wind. 2. Prevent long-term discharge, and don't drive when the battery is completely discharged. Charge it when the battery is reduced by 1/2.
5. Prevent battery loss. For batteries that have been left unused for a long time, they should be fully charged once a month. Generally, it is better to continue floating charging for 5 hours after the charger's red light turns to green light.
6. Frequently take care of the battery. Although the battery of an electric car is maintenance-free, after half a year of use of the battery, with the continuous consumption of water, it will cause the occurrence of vulcanization and softening of the electrode plate.
The battery capacity drops or even fails. Replenish water or add little coppersmith battery activator in time, which can extend the battery life to more than two years.